(Contact Fungicide)

Sulphur 80%W.P. is an contact fungicide sulphur containing 80% Sulphur as active ingredient and balance adjuvants 20% w/w. adjuvants and inert carrier. It is widely used as a fungicide to control powdery mildews on various crops. it is used in crops like Apple, Grapes, Groundnut, Beans, Pea, Chilli, Okra, Mango, Citrus for control disease like powder mildew, tikka leaf spot, Rust etc..

Symptoms Of Poisoning

Equipment used in application: Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer and ASPEE-HTP power sprayer. Mix the required quantity in a small quantity of water to thick uniform paste. Allowed to sock for 5 to 10 minutes. Add remaining quantity of water slowly while stirring continuously and make up the volume.

  • Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food
  • Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin
  • Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind
  • Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying
  • Do not smoke, drink, eat and chew anything while spraying.
  • Wear full protective clothing while mixing and spraying.


The product is not phytotoxic when used as per field recommendation.

Symptoms Of Poisoning

Nausea, vomiting, headache and irritation to the bronchi, eyes and lungs may occur.

First Aid
  • If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of throat. Repeat it until the vomitus is clear. Do not induce vomiting if the patient is unconscious
  • If clothing and skin are contaminated, remove the clothes and wash the contaminated skin with cop amount of soap and water.
  • If eyes are contaminated, flush with plenty of saline/clean water for about 10 to 15 minutes.
  • If inhaled, remove the patient to fresh air.

WARRANTY: ‘ As the usage of the product is not done under our control, we assure our uniform quality of the product only. We don’t take any other responsibility.’